Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Old Man lives!



Here's a 6X Shantung that I got on Jefferson Boulevard in Oak Cliff/Dallas. Worth-Walden Hat Company. When you walk into the place, it's like stepping back in time to 1950. Again, the classic "Rancher" style I prefer...even rarer in a straw.

I don't know if Worth-Walden is still is business. They were among the last of their kind a few years ago when I got this hat, and the owners were getting pretty old. I need to go check, because if they are, maybe I'll take my felt rancher and my Dad's to them for reblocking and restoration.

1 comment:

Amine said...

Flu symptoms vs cold symptoms can be quite a heated debate for the ignorant. However, there are some simple differences that exist between these two conditions. Read on to know how to differentiate between these two conditions...
Sightline Payments Kirk SanfordPlay Bingo